Peeled tomatoes in tomato juice made from premium Spanish biodynamic tomatoes.
The Spanish Cal Valls family has been working its farm in Catalonia organically since 1979. In the 1980s, Naturata was instrumental in the transformation of the operation to a biodynamic way of doing business. The operation has been Demeter certified since 1991. Today, on a total of 25 ha of land, they cultivate not just tomatoes, but also peppers, onions, potatoes, cereals and oranges which are sold primarily locally.
- Valuable ingredients:
Tomatoes**, tomato juice**
- Glass jars, with tap, 660g
- Packaging material:
- Glass, Tinplate
- Storage advice:
- Keep refrigerated after opening (6-8 °C).
- Origin of the raw material:
- High-quality Demeter ingredients, processed naturally
- Product/raw material from long-standing cultivation project / long-standing partnership / collaboration (with producer association)
- Without auxiliary agents or additives
Average nutritional value & analysis results per 100 g:
- 84 kJ / 20 kcal
of which saturates
of which sugars
- 0,8 g
- 0,00 g
- Sesame Seeds
- not contained
- traces possible
The sun-ripened tomatoes are harvested by hand and processed on the farms immediately to ensure that their wonderful aroma, intense colour and valuable ingredients are not lost. To preserve their full taste and ingredients, the aromatic fruits are cooked using traditional artisanal methods. They taste "like freshly boiled-down tomatoes" intensely fruity and with a well-rounded flavour.