Naturata white wine vinegar is produced from the finest Demeter Italian grapes and without the addition of any auxiliary agents.
The grapes for this mildly sour white wine vinegar come from biodynamic cultivation in the Italian province of Modena. The family-run business, which produces this classic vinegar according to traditional methods, is situated close to the Demeter farmers who grow the premium grapes
- Valuable ingredients:
White vine vinegar**
allergenic ingredients: Sulphur dioxide and sulphites> 10mg/kg
- Bottle, 250ml
- Packaging material:
- Storage advice:
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Origin of the raw material:
- 100% bio
- High-quality Demeter ingredients, processed naturally
- Product/raw material from long-standing cultivation project / long-standing partnership / collaboration (with producer association)
- Use of locally sourced/European raw materials/ingredients
- Without auxiliary agents or additives
Average nutritional value & analysis results per 100 g:
- 91 kJ / 21 kcal
of which saturates
of which sugars
- 0,0 g
- 0,07 g
- Sesame Seeds
- not contained
- traces possible
The vinegar is produced naturally from unsulphurated grapes. It matures in wooden casks.
The natural production process can lead to cloudiness which does not indicate a reduction in quality. No constituent parts of animal origin are used in production. The white wine vinegar is therefore also ideal for use by vegans.
Tips for preparation
The ideal seasoning for every dish and also for fine salads and vegetable specialities.